Friday, October 21, 2011

Hi. I want to write something but I'm a little short for time right now. Not super busy but headed to work in a half hour and have a few things to do first (do my hair). Today inbetween classes I'm going to open an account at a credit union, in preparation for pulling my money out of my current bank, which only became my current bank because Chase bought Washington Mutual. Remember that? And then expanded their empire just like that. The national day of closing accounts is November 5th. So as, I have to do some leg work now so I can still write checks. Right? "Another technique for fending off suffering is the employment of the displacements of libido which our mental apparatus permits of and through which its function gains so much in flexibility" if you know what I mean...